A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Affolter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Affolter
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Affolter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Affolter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Affolter graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Affolter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
- Texas Health Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy T Affolter MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy T. Affolter practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Affolter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Affolter practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Pediatricians.