A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Affolter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Affolter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Affolter graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Affolter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy T Affolter MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy T. Affolter practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Affolter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Affolter practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Pediatricians, and Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.