A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy White, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- body contouring
- breast augmentation
- breast reduction
- brow lift
- cosmetic surgery
- skin cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Boyd White MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy B. White practice?
- Dr. Jeremy White has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jeremy White practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Facial Plastic Surgery near Aventura, FL.