A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Barlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Barlow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Barlow, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlow graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Barlow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Clark Barlow MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy C. Barlow practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Barlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Barlow practices Anesthesiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Anesthesiologists.