Dr. Jeremy Bordeaux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Bordeaux?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Bordeaux?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2014

SCC

I was sent to Dr. Bordeaux because I had Squamis Cell Carcinoma. My whole experience in his office I would rate as a 10. The staff was incredibly friendly and extremely gentle, especially when giving injections. Dr. Bordeaux came in the room and explained in great detail, what he was going to do as far as removing the cancerous cells in my arm. Dr. Bordeaux, also was extremely nice and friendly. The most amazing part of the whole procedure was he had to dig a hole in my arm, remove cells, and wait for the results. Luckily, he was able to remove all of the cancerous cells. I truly thought I would be walking around with a hole in my arm. By the time Dr. Bordeaux was finished closing up the hole, it looked like a small incision with stitches you could hardly see. His work is amazing. I would recommend him to everyone if I could. If ever again I get more SCC or BCC, I will be at his office. I only wish he had spent more time with me as a patient, I know he was running from room to room and very busy. Other then that, the whole experience was wonderful.

May 22nd, 2013

Nice guy

Dr. Bordeaux came recommended to my by my dermatologist to have MOHS procedure on my face. My dermatologist said he does great work and sends all of their facial patients to him. Dr. Bordeaux did a fantastic job and he has fabulous bedside manners. Make sure you follow his post-care instructions to the T and you'll heal up great.

September 11th, 2017