Dr. Jeremy Bradley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Bradley?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Bradley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2015

GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR. The last 4 -5 yrs, I NEVER saw him. Always a NP or PA. When I called for test results once, he told his receptionist (at the time) to tell me, "You're fat. Lose weight. Start walking" This from a doctor who claims weight loss as his specialty. He never personally gave me any advice other than walking. He wasn't even in the office usually (esp. during basketball season). One lady came in while I was in the waiting room and was so upset because she had taken off work for the third time and this time they forgot to call her and let her know he was out of town. (at UK game). The office staff is not very pleasant for the most part. Once, even though I signed in and was sitting in the waiting room where the staff could see me, they started closing the office. They forgot I was there! There are good doctors out there, I found one.

May 6th, 2015

don't waste your time go to a clinic

My wife and I have been going to him for some time due to the lack of General practitioners in our community accepting new pt's. However my wife and I would not know the man if we bumped into him on the street! However my copays reflect that "I SAW HIM". most often we believe that we would be better of at a clinic, pay the 25 dollars, and still see a Nurse practitioner as you do at his office. It is cheaper and I am in and out of there in 16 min or less! Not to mention that the staff confuses pt's and what they need. general scheduling just called for a MRI to my wife's neck. She doesn't need one, oops wrong person. If you need a pre auth on your script PLEASE GO TO ANOTHER DOC! you will be out of your meds a month or more before it is done when other md's will have it done in days. the keep saying , "we didn't get the fax" or " we already sent the fax".

January 15th, 2015

Doctors office with NO DOCTOR??

Dr Bradley has been my primary care doctor for 6 years. I have no serious or complicated medical issues other than slightly elevated blood pressure, requiring a low dose blood pressure medicine. However I was never given more than two refills requiring me to come into his office every 3 months for complete blood work and urine tests. In the 6 years I visted his office every 3 months, I never once met Jeremy Bradley.... I was always seen by a nurse practitioner or physicians assistant.

December 23rd, 2011

i have been going to him for many years the best around the staff is great

August 22nd, 2017