Dr. Jeremy Buckley MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Lancaster, OH

3.9

November 27th, 2012
I ONLY HAD TESTING DONE AT THIS FACILTY AND DR. BUCKLEY WAS MY PHYSICIAN OF RECORD. I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE OFFICES FISCIAL DEPARTMENT. WHEN I OVERPAID, THEY DID NOT INITIATE A REFUND UNTIL MY TELEPHONE CALL. ONLY THEN DID THEY ACKNOWLEGE THE OVERAGE BUT TOLD ME THAT IT WOULD TAKE AT LEAST 30 DAYS TO START A REFUND. THEY WERE VERY RUDE AND UNCARING.

February 16th, 2012
Dr. Buckley is a blessing to the Lancaster area! He has brought cardiac care to the forefront and is a real champion for his patients and the community. What a skilled and personable physician. A rare breed!Amazing bedside manner that sets him far apart from his peers.

August 22nd, 2011
No compassion!
I also was ordered to take off my shirt while the Nurse stood and watched. I am in the medical field and have never disrepected a patient this way. I was appalled! Dr. Buckley asked me what it was I wanted him to do, he didn't know what was wrong with me. I will be going to someone else!

August 5th, 2011
Bed side manner
I was called into one of the rooms by a female staff member and commanded to sit on the table and remove my shirt. This was my first visit to a cardiologist and naturally I expect to be treated with some kindness and care when speaking with someone in a healthcare profession. It was very unpleasant to be ordered to do something that was a little uncomfortable in the first place. There wasn't any professionalism on her part. I nearly walked out of the office contemplating whether I should go elsewhere.