Dr. Jeremy Carrasco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Carrasco?

August 23rd, 2016

Great doctor!

I have had one general surgery procedure done by Dr Carrasco. He gave such exceptional care that I went back and found him for the second similar situation recently that did not require surgery. His care went above and beyond most other doctors. If you are in need of a general surgeon look no further. He's your guy!

February 26th, 2016

Had double hernia surgery, his bed side manner was excellent and my recover time was minimal. I was left with only two very small incisions

January 6th, 2016

Open Hernia Sougery

Poor results after open hernia surgery, cut stomach open and now have swelling 6 weeks later. Very poor and was 5th surgery that day, rushed thru and then discharged, I hope to file malpractice for incompetence, inexcusable, and says prayer prior to surgery, all show. Stay away unless you want to have your stomach butchered.

November 2nd, 2015

Dr. Carrasco prayed with me and my husband before surgery. What a gift! My surgery was successful and I have healed completely and feel so much better. Thankful to Dr. Carrosc o

October 2nd, 2015

Great result. Great staff. Sonya was a tremendous help in an emergency situation to my wife and me. Getting us from an emergency room to the hospital where the surgery would be performed and remaining accessible until everything was taken care of.

August 17th, 2015

Excellent!

August 13th, 2015

Post Surgery Review

Dr. Carrasco recently removed my gallbladder using the de Vinci method. I put off this surgery even though it had been recommended six months earlier. I've had several previous surgeries and didn't know If I was ready for all the post-surgery pain and recovery time involved. I was finally force to make have the surgery as soon as possible. Dr. Carrasco was so assuring and caring; he answered all my questions . I immediately knew I was in good hands when prior to surgery Dr. Carrasco prayed and asked the Greatest Healer ever, God, to be by his side and guide him during my surgery and to help me through my recovery. I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Carrasco and would strongly recommend him to anyone needing surgery. I had some pain following the surgery, but was off the pain meds in six days. Compared to previous ab surgeries this was a joy!

May 4th, 2015

Solid, Trustworthy, Professional, Caring

Initial confusion re: prescription by his office staff. Dr.C called it in personally after hours.

February 6th, 2015

Hernia Surgery

I have had two hernia surgeries performed by Dr. Jeremy Carrasco. He also performed double hernia surgery on my son, and removed my wife's gall bladder. He is a wonderful surgeon. My last surgery was performed laparoscopically. I took on hydrocodone in the evening after surgery as a precaution in case I had pain. I never took any pain meds afterward as I virtually had no pain. I have moved about freely a couple of days after surgery with no pain. I am completely satisfied. In addition, Dr. Carrasco calls on God to be at his side during surgery and to be with the patient during the healing process.

November 14th, 2013

Hernia Repair

Dr. Carrasco was so patient with my many questions. Going in to this I was scared, but when he offered a prayer before surgery that really put me at ease and made me feel like I had the perfect doctor doing this procedure. Surgery was a success! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. I had a great experience with Dr. Carrasco and his staff. He is good at what he does.

November 13th, 2013

Outstanding Experience

Dr. Carrasco is very knowledgable, patient and caring. I was well informed about the details of my surgery and couldn't be more pleased with my experience. I wouldn't change a thing about his and his staff's procedures and approach with patients.

January 13th, 2012

cancels without warning

After going in with considerable pain, Dr. Carrasco told me that I needed surgery within the next few days. The scheduler was very rude and booked it ...