A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Chess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Chess is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chess
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chess Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Chess, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chess graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chess has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy DR Chess MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Chess practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Chess has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Chess practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.