A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Chess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Chess is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Chess, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chess graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chess has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy DR Chess MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Chess practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Chess has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Chess practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.