Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Chess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Chess is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Chess, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retina/Vitreous.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chess graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chess has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chess accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeremy Chess practice?
Dr. Jeremy Chess practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.