A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Close:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Close is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Close
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Close Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Close, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Close graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Close has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy David Close MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Close practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Close has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Close practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.