A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Close:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Close is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Close, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Close graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Close has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy David Close MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Close practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Close has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Close practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.