A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Cole, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cole has 10 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Cushing Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Cole MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy Cole practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Cole practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Internists, Edmond Pulmonologists, and Edmond Sleep Medicine Doctors.