A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Collins, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Collins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Douglas Collins MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Collins practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Collins practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.