Dr. Jeremy Cravens Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Cravens?

Don't visit this office!

Posted on August 21st, 2017

SCAM-tacular. Cost to remove 2 hemorrhoids: $1840.00. Your insurance will likely not cover a large chunk of this. I paid a hefty sum out of pocket. They really, really over charge for services. I had two appointments for hemorrhoid removal. Literally **putting a rubber band** around the hemorrhoid. They suggested I book a follow up appointment before I ever was told how much it would cost me. I highly recommend you seek care elsewhere!

Getting Help

Posted on September 24th, 2016

I am having bowel trouble when eating and my Family Physician send a referral to Dr Cravens office and they called later that day and set up an appointment. I was pleased with his exam and our talk and more testing was done in a few days and I have an appointment Monday Sept 26 to discuss my choices that may help.

Fissure, Rectal Spasms, and Abscess

Posted on September 9th, 2016

First visit with Dr. Cravens was perfect. He took his time with me so I didn't feel rushed at all and answered the questions I had with detailed responses. I felt like his number one patient at the time and he made sure to take notes of previous medical history like surgeries, medicine taken in the past or issues I have had pertaining to my overall health. Dr. Cravens was a huge help in my making me feel at ease about my situation and his professional manner was top notch. Definitely a Doctor that cares about your overall wellness.

Initial Visit

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

I think the Doctor and Staff were professional and personable. The doctor seemed concerned and listened and responded well.

Perianal Fistula Surgery

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Dr. Cravens really listened to my needs and made sure we went ahead with the right surgery for me and my lifestyle. I have had many surgeons and I highly recommend Dr. Cravens. He was on time and got me the fastest care possible.

Colorectal Vaginal Fistula

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr. Cravens has an Awesome bedside manner!!! He listened to everything I had to say about my condition and he answered all of my questions and concerns. His energy is very positive, so his attitude with his patients is Amazing! I feel confident in his care and I feel like he cares about me as a patient, which is important! I understand that he is the best Colorectal Surgeon in the Kansas City area, yet he has an Amazing Attitude that makes his patient feel secure and confident!!! I would definitely refer other people that I know to him!!!

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr. Cravens was exceptional!! He took his time and answered all of our questions and did not make us feel rushed. He also gave us options for the present time and down the road so we didn't feel pressured to make a quick decision. I would highly recommend Dr. Cravens to friends.

Good Experience

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Since I was experiencing problems that needed this specialty, I researched the different doctors in the Kansas City metro area who specialize in colorectal and due to positive feedback from others, I chose Dr. Cravens. I'm glad I did. He's professional, seems interested in getting to the root cause of the medical issue and is quick to take action. He was as gentle as he could be to still perform the procedure he needed to. The wait time was long to get called back, however, I saw that on the comments others left and was prepared for that in advance. I recommend Dr. Cravens.

Initial Consultation

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr. Cravens was very thorough in his examination and took time to insure that he answered all my questions. He explained my options and alternatives to my satisfaction. Dr. Cravens was very understanding of my view of my symptoms and explained the cause and treatment. I look forward to the next step in my treatment plan.

Posted on May 4th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Cravens twice. He was very professional and courteous. He worked with me on options and spent enough time with me to answer all my questions.

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Will refer friends and family. Pleased with my visit and staff.

A great visit.

Posted on March 1st, 2016

There was little wait time and the doctor came in super quick. I was in and out of the office within 20 minutes, and that's with having a procedure done. I was really impressed!