A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Dalton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Dalton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalton graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dalton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Robert Dalton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy R. Dalton practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Dalton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Dalton practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.