A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Denning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Denning, Neurologist, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Denning graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Denning has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Wayne Denning MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy W. Denning practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Denning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Denning practices Neurological Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Neurological Surgeons.