Jeremy W Denning, MD
4708 Alliance Blvd
Ste 620
Plano, TX 75093
972-665-4810
Locations and availability (5)

|  show details
by JRC on Aug 28th, 2013

Can't say enough about how good this doctor is. My surgery went off without a hitch. Small incision, short recovery time, little or no pain. Highly recommend Dr Denning to all that need back surgery.

|  Best Doc in Texas!  |  show details
by Gwen J. on Jun 6th, 2013

Dr. Denning is fantastic! The only problem I have is that I cannot use him for all of my medical needs (I would clone him if possible!). He is not only wonderful with his bedside manner, but also in his knowledge of his field. He has treated me for 2 brain aneurysms and I am doing GREAT! Need I say more.... I don't think so. :) His staff is great too. So thankful and blessed that God put such an awesome doctor in my life!

|  show details
Feb 22nd, 2013

|  Great Surgeon  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

I recently had spinal fusion through a minimally invasive route. I feel great now compared to before the surgery. still healing up, but Dr. Denning is awesome! Couldn't have asked for a better surgeon.

|  Dr. Denning Changed My Life  |  show details
by Robyn Best-Brandenburg on Mar 30th, 2011

I had 3 fusions in September. I am better than I can ever remember being! I haven't needed pain meds for months! Dr. Denning is AMAZING! He changed my life and I don't know what I would have done without him and his phenomenal PA!

|  Wonderful Physician  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

I was diagnosed with herniated discs. He performed surgery on me, his bedside manner is wonderful, he treats you like a REAL person.. I have since gone back and had more problems diagnosed with him, and if I need surgery again, he is who I will go to.. He is very skilled, and caring. Thank you Dr. Denning!!!!

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
by Mary on May 14th, 2008

Dr. Denning is a wonderful doctor. I have had surgery on my back which I was fearing. He did this minimally-invasively and I am back feeling great. My back and leg pain are gone!