Dr. Jeremy Denning MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Rowlett, TX

August 26th, 2016
PEGGY
Dr. Denning will not operate on you unless you need it. My referring doctor's words were (this is the most conservative doctor I know he will not operate on you unless you need it. His words just rang true. He has my absolute trust

June 16th, 2016
I think he's a wonderful & caring doctor there really isn't enough doctors out there like him. He's also very cute too.

April 6th, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Denning literally saved my life. He and his PA, Morgan, are completely exceptional. Our family will always include these very intelligent, professional and caring people in our prayers. They are who you want for this very important surgery. I am blessed.

January 31st, 2016
Best Back Doc In Texas
Dr Denning gave me my life back. Suffered from sever lower back pain for many years. Surgery was my last option and Dr. Denning was flawless in his surgical skills. I feel brand new and thankful to have met him.

November 7th, 2015
Extremely pleased with speed of recovery after cervical laminectomy and instrumented fusion. Was expecting more pain than this.

August 28th, 2013
Can't say enough about how good this doctor is. My surgery went off without a hitch. Small incision, short recovery time, little or no pain. Highly recommend Dr Denning to all that need back surgery.

June 6th, 2013
Best Doc in Texas!
Dr. Denning is fantastic! The only problem I have is that I cannot use him for all of my medical needs (I would clone him if possible!). He is not only wonderful with his bedside manner, but also in his knowledge of his field. He has treated me for 2 brain aneurysms and I am doing GREAT! Need I say more.... I don't think so. :) His staff is great too. So thankful and blessed that God put such an awesome doctor in my life!

June 1st, 2012
Great Surgeon
I recently had spinal fusion through a minimally invasive route. I feel great now compared to before the surgery. still healing up, but Dr. Denning is awesome! Couldn't have asked for a better surgeon.

March 30th, 2011
Dr. Denning Changed My Life
I had 3 fusions in September. I am better than I can ever remember being! I haven't needed pain meds for months! Dr. Denning is AMAZING! He changed my life and I don't know what I would have done without him and his phenomenal PA!

October 25th, 2010
Wonderful Physician
I was diagnosed with herniated discs. He performed surgery on me, his bedside manner is wonderful, he treats you like a REAL person.. I have since gone back and had more problems diagnosed with him, and if I need surgery again, he is who I will go to.. He is very skilled, and caring. Thank you Dr. Denning!!!!

May 14th, 2008
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Denning is a wonderful doctor. I have had surgery on my back which I was fearing. He did this minimally-invasively and I am back feeling great. My back and leg pain are gone!