Dr. Jeremy Denning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Denning?

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Denning?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2016

PEGGY

Dr. Denning will not operate on you unless you need it. My referring doctor's words were (this is the most conservative doctor I know he will not operate on you unless you need it. His words just rang true. He has my absolute trust

June 16th, 2016

I think he's a wonderful & caring doctor there really isn't enough doctors out there like him. He's also very cute too.

April 7th, 2016

Mrs.

Dr. Denning literally saved my life. He and his PA, Morgan, are completely exceptional. Our family will always include these very intelligent, professional and caring people in our prayers. They are who you want for this very important surgery. I am blessed.

January 31st, 2016

Best Back Doc In Texas

Dr Denning gave me my life back. Suffered from sever lower back pain for many years. Surgery was my last option and Dr. Denning was flawless in his surgical skills. I feel brand new and thankful to have met him.

November 7th, 2015

Extremely pleased with speed of recovery after cervical laminectomy and instrumented fusion. Was expecting more pain than this.

August 29th, 2013

Can't say enough about how good this doctor is. My surgery went off without a hitch. Small incision, short recovery time, little or no pain. Highly recommend Dr Denning to all that need back surgery.

June 6th, 2013

Best Doc in Texas!

Dr. Denning is fantastic! The only problem I have is that I cannot use him for all of my medical needs (I would clone him if possible!). He is not only wonderful with his bedside manner, but also in his knowledge of his field. He has treated me for 2 brain aneurysms and I am doing GREAT! Need I say more.... I don't think so. :) His staff is great too. So thankful and blessed that God put such an awesome doctor in my life!

June 1st, 2012

Great Surgeon

I recently had spinal fusion through a minimally invasive route. I feel great now compared to before the surgery. still healing up, but Dr. Denning is awesome! Couldn't have asked for a better surgeon.

March 30th, 2011

Dr. Denning Changed My Life

I had 3 fusions in September. I am better than I can ever remember being! I haven't needed pain meds for months! Dr. Denning is AMAZING! He changed my life and I don't know what I would have done without him and his phenomenal PA!

October 25th, 2010

Wonderful Physician

I was diagnosed with herniated discs. He performed surgery on me, his bedside manner is wonderful, he treats you like a REAL person.. I have since gone back and had more problems diagnosed with him, and if I need surgery again, he is who I will go to.. He is very skilled, and caring. Thank you Dr. Denning!!!!

May 14th, 2008

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Denning is a wonderful doctor. I have had surgery on my back which I was fearing. He did this minimally-invasively and I am back feeling great. My back and leg pain are gone!

July 25th, 2017