A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Doniger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doniger
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Doniger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Doniger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Doniger graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy M Doniger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy M. Doniger practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Doniger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Doniger practices Psychiatry near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Belmont, MA and Brighton, MA.
See Brookline Psychiatrists.