A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Eager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Eager, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eager graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Eager has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
- Sierra Providence East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Morgan Eager MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy M. Eager practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Eager has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Eager practices Anesthesiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Anesthesiologists.