A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Enslein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Enslein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Enslein graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Enslein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Gere Enslein DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy G. Enslein practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Enslein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Enslein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Internists and McAllen Cardiologists.