A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Enslein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Enslein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enslein
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enslein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Enslein graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Enslein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy G Enslein DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy G. Enslein practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Enslein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Enslein practices Cardiology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Cardiologists.