A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Feldman, pulmonary and critical care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy P Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy P. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Feldman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Feldman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, and Phoenix Pulmonologists.