A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Feldman, pulmonary and critical care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan