Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy Fischer
Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fischer is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Henry Ford Hospital and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. Dr. Fischer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremy Fischer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Jeremy Fischer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.
Dr. Katherine Naber
Clinton Township, MI 0.01 mi4
Dr. Nicholas Gadzinski
Family Medicine, Residency
Clinton Township, MI 0.01 mi2
Dr. Andrew Adair
Clinton Township, MI 0.05 mi18