A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Fisk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Fisk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Fisk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisk graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy G Fisk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy G. Fisk practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Fisk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Fisk practices Family Medicine near Noblesville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Sheridan, IN.
See Noblesville Primary Care Doctors.