Dr. Jeremy Flagel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Flagel?

March 30th, 2016

your the best Doctor I ever had

I haven't been the same without you.there no one else that has worked for me .there is no one left I hope you are doing well .. Leann

February 22nd, 2016

Best Psychiatrist I've ever had!

Was a patient until he left San Diego on hiatus. Was just hoping he had returned back to San Diego. Again, best, most compassionate, and understanding psychiatrist I've ever had! He even met with my older parents to explain the facts and answer questions about my depression!! Thank you for the years of help!!

November 28th, 2013

Caring and considerate

I wish i was referred to dr Flagel at the beginning of my treatment. He spends time with his patients and takes feedback from his patients seriously. He is not a pill pusher what many psychiatrists have unfortunately become. The patient's wellbeing is his top priority.

October 8th, 2010

For as tall as he is, I was surprised at just how soft spoken and mild-mannered he is.He instantly put me at ease and that's not always easy to do. I'm a black man and I felt that he's sensitive and understanding of the different issues I've discussed with him.I was a little hesitant to begin taking medications but he's always open to trying the holistic way first. Good old fashion exercise and sleep fixes a lot! But for those stubborn problem areas, he was able to match me up to some Rx's that have worked very well for me.I have and will continue to recommend him to the people I care about.

March 17th, 2010

Dr. Flagel is a kind, caring, and knowledgeable psychiatrist. He is patient and understanding and has always treated me with dignity and respect. I feel so fortunate to have been referred to him 3 years ago and would highly recommend him to any friend or family member.

February 28th, 2010

A+ for Dr. Flagel

Dr Flagel was not only competent, but kind and caring. He listened, and I did not feel rushed. I have worked with many psychiatrists and would recommend highly recommend Dr. Flagel to family and friends.

May 29th, 2017