Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy Frank
Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Residency, General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Frank is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Regional Hospital and Joe Dimaggio Children`s Hospital at Memorial. Dr. Frank has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremy Frank has the following 6 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jeremy Frank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.
Dr. Lazaro Hernandez
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Hollywood, FL 0 mi7
Dr. Frank Scholl
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Thoracic Surgery
Hollywood, FL 0 mi24
Dr. Alian Aguila
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency
Hollywood, FL 0 mi11