Dr. Jeremy Frank MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Hollywood, FL

• Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2017
doctor frank was very professional and handled my child with care. Dr. frank had a great bedside manner and help keep me calm while making sure my child would get the best care. Dr. Frank was very reassuring and I highly recommend him

May 22nd, 2017
Incredible doc
Dr. Frank took care of our daughter who is dancer. We can't thank him enough. What a humble caring doc.

May 7th, 2017
Consistent, Excellent Care
My son has been a patient of Dr Frank since 2012. Dr Frank performed a necessary knee surgery in 2013. Dr Frank has consistently provided excellent, knowledgeable, care. He is thourough and takes time to answer our questions. We are very thankful to have found an excellent doctor, surgeon and caring professional we highly recommend.

May 2nd, 2017
Couldn't ask for a more caring doc
Our son had ankle pain for years. No one could figure out what was wrong. Dr. Frank quickly diagnosed him with OCD of his ankle and recommended a plan. 3 months out from surgery, my son is back again doing what he loves. We can't recommend Dr. Frank enough for everything he has done for our family.

April 7th, 2017
Great with kids and parents
We drove several hours to see Dr Frank for his expertise in pediatric sports medicine. He didn't disappoint. His office staff was very cordial. He was kind with my son and very knowledgeable. I would happily drive the distance again.

March 13th, 2017
Fantastic Doctor
I brought my 7 year old in to see Dr. Frank for a fractured leg recently. Dr. Frank could not have been more comforting and understanding. He took his time with us and really showed a lot of empathy towards my nervous daughter. Her leg is all healed up now and Dr. Frank was there every step of the way. I can't speak highly enough about him and his bedside manner.

February 17th, 2017
#1 Surgeon
I could not have asked for a better surgeon when my daughter tore her ACL. He made us feel comfortable through the whole process and I would recommend him anytime. Great bed side manor.

December 9th, 2016
Blessed to Meet Dr. Frank
My daughter was suffering from elbow pain in gymnastics for 2 years. We went to countless doctors without proper treatment. After one meeting with Dr. Frank, he diagnosed my daughter with OCD in her elbow and she quickly underwent corrective arthroscopic surgery. She's 6 months out from surgery, back into level 9 gymnastics and feeling great. We can't be more pleased with the care we received at Dr. Frank's office. He's an expert in OCD care.

May 13th, 2016
Dr. Frank took his time with my child who recently suffered a devastating hip injury. He explained the options and thoughtfully helped us form a treatment plan that included my son getting back to play. He's a fantastic doctor with genuine and caring bedside manner. A rarity these days.

April 5th, 2016
Amazing doctor. Caring. Passionate. Expert in his field. Highly recommend Dr. Frank

March 8th, 2016
Exceptional South Florida Doctor
Dr. Frank is the real deal. He is an expert in pediatric sports medicine and ACL reconstruction in younger athletes. He takes his time with you and makes himself always available. I can't recommend him highly enough.

March 1st, 2016
Awesome!
I've been to Dr. Frank for 3 different knee operations and I'm going in for my fourth soon. He is 2 hours away from me but we still always makes the drive because of how great everything is. I always recommend for anyone I know with injuries to go to him.