Dr. Jeremy Frank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Frank?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Frank?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2017

Caring Doc

Doc Frank helped our daughter out when she broke her forearm during gymnastics. The ER said it was a very bad break and the next morning our daughter was in surgery with Doctor Frank. She's completely healed up now and back to gymnastics without any problems. He's a great doc and really cares about his patients. A wonderful man.

May 23rd, 2017

doctor frank was very professional and handled my child with care. Dr. frank had a great bedside manner and help keep me calm while making sure my child would get the best care. Dr. Frank was very reassuring and I highly recommend him

May 22nd, 2017

Incredible doc

Dr. Frank took care of our daughter who is dancer. We can't thank him enough. What a humble caring doc.

May 7th, 2017

Consistent, Excellent Care

My son has been a patient of Dr Frank since 2012. Dr Frank performed a necessary knee surgery in 2013. Dr Frank has consistently provided excellent, knowledgeable, care. He is thourough and takes time to answer our questions. We are very thankful to have found an excellent doctor, surgeon and caring professional we highly recommend.

May 2nd, 2017

Couldn't ask for a more caring doc

Our son had ankle pain for years. No one could figure out what was wrong. Dr. Frank quickly diagnosed him with OCD of his ankle and recommended a plan. 3 months out from surgery, my son is back again doing what he loves. We can't recommend Dr. Frank enough for everything he has done for our family.

April 7th, 2017

Great with kids and parents

We drove several hours to see Dr Frank for his expertise in pediatric sports medicine. He didn't disappoint. His office staff was very cordial. He was kind with my son and very knowledgeable. I would happily drive the distance again.

March 13th, 2017

Fantastic Doctor

I brought my 7 year old in to see Dr. Frank for a fractured leg recently. Dr. Frank could not have been more comforting and understanding. He took his time with us and really showed a lot of empathy towards my nervous daughter. Her leg is all healed up now and Dr. Frank was there every step of the way. I can't speak highly enough about him and his bedside manner.

February 17th, 2017

#1 Surgeon

I could not have asked for a better surgeon when my daughter tore her ACL. He made us feel comfortable through the whole process and I would recommend him anytime. Great bed side manor.

December 9th, 2016

Blessed to Meet Dr. Frank

My daughter was suffering from elbow pain in gymnastics for 2 years. We went to countless doctors without proper treatment. After one meeting with Dr. Frank, he diagnosed my daughter with OCD in her elbow and she quickly underwent corrective arthroscopic surgery. She's 6 months out from surgery, back into level 9 gymnastics and feeling great. We can't be more pleased with the care we received at Dr. Frank's office. He's an expert in OCD care.

May 13th, 2016

Dr. Frank took his time with my child who recently suffered a devastating hip injury. He explained the options and thoughtfully helped us form a treatment plan that included my son getting back to play. He's a fantastic doctor with genuine and caring bedside manner. A rarity these days.

April 5th, 2016

Amazing doctor. Caring. Passionate. Expert in his field. Highly recommend Dr. Frank

March 8th, 2016

Exceptional South Florida Doctor

Dr. Frank is the real deal. He is an expert in pediatric sports medicine and ACL reconstruction in younger athletes. He takes his time with you and makes himself always available. I can't recommend him highly enough.