Overall Review

May 12th, 2016
Dr. Frank took his time with my child who recently suffered a devastating hip injury. He explained the options and thoughtfully helped us form a treatment plan that included my son getting back to play. He's a fantastic doctor with genuine and caring bedside manner. A rarity these days.

April 5th, 2016
Amazing doctor. Caring. Passionate. Expert in his field. Highly recommend Dr. Frank

March 8th, 2016
Exceptional South Florida Doctor
Dr. Frank is the real deal. He is an expert in pediatric sports medicine and ACL reconstruction in younger athletes. He takes his time with you and makes himself always available. I can't recommend him highly enough.

March 1st, 2016
Awesome!
I've been to Dr. Frank for 3 different knee operations and I'm going in for my fourth soon. He is 2 hours away from me but we still always makes the drive because of how great everything is. I always recommend for anyone I know with injuries to go to him.

November 9th, 2015
Excellent doctor. Extremely thorough and took his time with my son. Dr. Frank is a true expert in regards to ACL surgery in adolescents. We're lucky to have him in South Florida. I can't recommend him and Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital enough!

November 25th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I brought my son here after an auto accident and not being able to get a proper diagnosis from the hospital and follow up with hospital physician. Dr Frank took the time to go over each injury with my son and explain in detail. Other doctors were quick to rush to surgery when in the end it was not needed. My son was so thankful Dr. Frank took the time to explain his injuries. My son feels so much more at ease.

November 25th, 2013
Unnecessary Surgery
We sent my 12 year old daughter for a second opinion to Dr. Frank. We had an MRI from our previous doctor. Dr. Frank quickly diagnosed her knee troubles as a Meniscus tear. Our previous doctor did not think it was a problem, but we went with Dr. Frank's diagnosis because he is a specialist when it comes to knees and to children and the previous doctor was not a specialist with children. We went ahead with the knee surgery and it turns out her knee is in perfect condition and no surgery was necessary. We will continue to fight the costs of the surgery!!! In addition, his bedside manner needs improvement. He is very arrogant.

October 1st, 2013
Pompous, serial x-rayer
I took my daughter here for a second look of her foot. The assistant ordered an x-ray. I said the doctor should see her first. She said, "That's what we do." My daughter was x-rayed but the doctor admits to not having seen it or needing it. Absolutely absurd to expose children to unnecessary radiation. I will assume by this that this practice must x-ray 100% of patients. In the short time we were there, Dr. Frank also mocked my daughter's speech impediment. I will continue to fight them on charges for these x-rays.