Jeremy Frank Is this you?

Have you seen Jeremy Frank?

Highly Recommended!!

Posted on November 11th, 2017

Dr. Frank was our 7yr old's surgeon. I was completely impressed from the first visit right through until our last visit. Wonderful doctor and staff. I highly recommend Dr. Frank to anyone who is in need of a pediatric orthopedic doctor!

Compassionate Doc

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Our family feels blessed to have met Dr. Frank. He fixed my daughter's shoulder when every other doctor told us nothing could be done. He's caring and listens. He puts the patient's and family's needs first.

Best Doctor Ever!!!

Posted on October 16th, 2017

My daughter was seen by Dr. Frank in two different occasions. She is a soccer player and suffered a fractured hip at the age of 14 and then tore her ACL and meniscus at the age of 16. Two very unfortunate things for an athletic teenager. We were both very devastated by both events. However, each time that we were going through such a hard time both my daughter and I were reassured that we were in the best hands possible. Dr. Frank was always caring and always made us feel important and valued and was very sympathetic to our situation. Dr. Frank would take the time to explain the procedure before and after the surgery. He would check in with me (parent) to update me on her status and came to the waiting room and explained and provided pictures of the surgery. Those small gestures go a long way. Not to mention he responds right away. Anytime I had questions I emailed him and within hours I had an answer. He is excellent with children, he ways put a smile on my daughter’s face. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Frank. The soccer world is pretty small and I have ran into many other parents with soccer players and even some outside of the soccer world that say the very same things I do about Dr. Frank. He truly is a genuine guy. Thank you Dr. Frank for everything you have done for me and my daughter!

Caring Doc

Posted on August 20th, 2017

Doc Frank helped our daughter out when she broke her forearm during gymnastics. The ER said it was a very bad break and the next morning our daughter was in surgery with Doctor Frank. She's completely healed up now and back to gymnastics without any problems. He's a great doc and really cares about his patients. A wonderful man.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

doctor frank was very professional and handled my child with care. Dr. frank had a great bedside manner and help keep me calm while making sure my child would get the best care. Dr. Frank was very reassuring and I highly recommend him

Incredible doc

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

Dr. Frank took care of our daughter who is dancer. We can't thank him enough. What a humble caring doc.

Consistent, Excellent Care

Posted on May 7th, 2017

My son has been a patient of Dr Frank since 2012. Dr Frank performed a necessary knee surgery in 2013. Dr Frank has consistently provided excellent, knowledgeable, care. He is thourough and takes time to answer our questions. We are very thankful to have found an excellent doctor, surgeon and caring professional we highly recommend.

Couldn't ask for a more caring doc

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Our son had ankle pain for years. No one could figure out what was wrong. Dr. Frank quickly diagnosed him with OCD of his ankle and recommended a plan. 3 months out from surgery, my son is back again doing what he loves. We can't recommend Dr. Frank enough for everything he has done for our family.

Great with kids and parents

Posted on April 7th, 2017

We drove several hours to see Dr Frank for his expertise in pediatric sports medicine. He didn't disappoint. His office staff was very cordial. He was kind with my son and very knowledgeable. I would happily drive the distance again.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2017

I brought my 7 year old in to see Dr. Frank for a fractured leg recently. Dr. Frank could not have been more comforting and understanding. He took his time with us and really showed a lot of empathy towards my nervous daughter. Her leg is all healed up now and Dr. Frank was there every step of the way. I can't speak highly enough about him and his bedside manner.

#1 Surgeon

Posted on February 17th, 2017

I could not have asked for a better surgeon when my daughter tore her ACL. He made us feel comfortable through the whole process and I would recommend him anytime. Great bed side manor.

Blessed to Meet Dr. Frank

Posted on December 9th, 2016

My daughter was suffering from elbow pain in gymnastics for 2 years. We went to countless doctors without proper treatment. After one meeting with Dr. Frank, he diagnosed my daughter with OCD in her elbow and she quickly underwent corrective arthroscopic surgery. She's 6 months out from surgery, back into level 9 gymnastics and feeling great. We can't be more pleased with the care we received at Dr. Frank's office. He's an expert in OCD care.