A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Franklin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Franklin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
- Baptist St Anthonys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Alan Franklin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy A. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Franklin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Pediatric Specialists.