A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Frend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Frend, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Frend, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Frend graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frend has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frend accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan