A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Gallego Eckstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Gallego Eckstein, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Gallego Eckstein, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallego Eckstein graduated from University of Central Venezuela.
Dr. Gallego Eckstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Gallego Eckstein MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy Gallego Eckstein practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Gallego Eckstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Gallego Eckstein practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Surgeons and Hollywood Family Physicians.