A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Ginoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginoza graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ginoza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy A Ginoza DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy A. Ginoza practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Ginoza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Ginoza practices Family Medicine near Waterville, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Bellingham, WA and Augusta, ME.
See Waterville Family Physicians.