A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Gitomer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Gitomer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Gitomer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitomer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gitomer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Jay Gitomer MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy J. Gitomer practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Gitomer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Gitomer practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatric Nephrology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Nephrologists.