Internists, Nephrologist (kidney), Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist

4015 Lake Otis Pkwy
Suite 101
Anchorage, AK 99508
907-375-5200
Locations and availability (2)

|  Patient  |  show details
by Clifton Shannon on Jul 16th, 2014

Dr.Gitomer is the best Renal Doctor in Alaska. I have been in his care for six years now and he is very caring, and willing to listen to you when you have something to say. He takes his time and answers all questions or concerns one may have. I am a transplant patient who has gone from the beginning from pre-failure to dialysis and transplant with KHC Alaska. I and have found the Team at KHC helpful and caring in all aspects of care. I highly recommend KHC Alaska and their doctors.

|  show details
May 31st, 2014

Gitomer is rude, abrupt, judgmental. He treated my father like he was daft. His office staff were discussing patients openly in front of other patients. We later found that one of the clerks in his office spreads stories about patients and confidential patient information outside the office. Kidney doctors in Alaska have a captive audience. They are incompetent and need to be censored. Gitomer is one of the worst. Money grubbing, money interest in dialysis centers, screwing with staff. Disgusting.

|  THE BEST EVER!!!  |  show details
by Tina L. Wagner on Dec 13th, 2012

Dr. Gitomer and his staff have taken great care of me for the last three and a half years! They have become like family to me!My family and I would rate them as THE BEST!!!! Anyone would be lucky to have Doc and his team to take care of them!! He literally saved my life!!

|  show details
by Donna Rumley on Oct 11th, 2009

During the 2.5 years of diagnostics given my son, Dr. Gitomer went above and beyond the call of medicine to take care of Dan. He presented himself as a caring physician and friend to Dan and gave him the attention any parent would want to have for their child. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Gitomer's abilities as a doctor and human being.