A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Golding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Golding is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Golding, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Golding graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Golding has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Golding accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeremy Golding practice?
Dr. Jeremy Golding practices Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, and Obstetrics near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Family Physicians, Worcester Adolescent Specialists, Worcester Pediatricians, and Worcester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.