Dr. Jeremy Grosser MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2015
We were taken care of at a critical time...
Dr. Grosser was assigned to our family when my mom was admitted to hospital for kidney failure. We met with him twice. He was about 2 hours late the second time, which was a little frustrating. Both times I felt like he was more positive than realistic about my mom's life expectancy, and we wanted more of a bottom line. But she declined so fast I don't know that he could have known. My mom died about a week later; HOWEVER, what made this time more tolerable was that I believe Dr. Grosser arranged for extra attention to our family's needs once my mom went home to pass away under the care of his hospice team. His team was very knowledgable and supportive. I think Dr. Grosser is knowledgable and caring.

October 17th, 2011
Run and don't look back
If you are ever assigned Dr. Grosser when admitted to the hospital, run for your life and request a change of MD's ASAP. I am about to file a complaint to AMA and through my insurance.

June 20th, 2010
Our preferred hospitalist.
Whenever my wife has been admitted to a hospital through the emergency room since 2008, (which has been around ten times) we have specifically asked that Dr. Grosser be her primary treating physician while in the hospital. No one is better during such times of need, and we have nothing but the best to say about this physician. Since he is a hospitalist, some of the above questions do not apply to his practice.

July 11th, 2014