A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Handel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Handel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Handel graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Handel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy David Handel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Handel practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Handel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Handel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Royal Oak Radiologists.