A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Hedges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Hedges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedges graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hedges has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Paul Hedges MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy P. Hedges practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Hedges has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Hedges practices Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.