A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Simon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Simon, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Simon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Ian Simon MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy I. Simon practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Simon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Media, PA.
See Media Physiatrists and Media Pain Management Doctors.