Dr. Jeremy Johnston MD Patient Reviews

3.0

no change

March 16th, 2017
Moving on
I have tried to give him a chance but his bedside manner is constantly poor during each visit. I like the one before have not been dismissed, however am choosing to take my care elsewhere. He does act arrogant while in the exam room along with talking quickly and too much. He does make you feel belittled when asking about your care, which is SAD when he chose to do this profession.

December 13th, 2016
Read his REVIEWS
I am unhappy with my service and have not been dismissed from his care, however I am going to remove myself from his care. Many of the negative comments are spot on with how he has made me feel. Yes he does talk fast and TOO much! Not always about what can help me with my care either. Caution to not question about your care unless you want to feel belittled.

December 6th, 2016
Great doctor. Is long winded. Never thought he was arrogant. Always spends as much time as I need. Other than his quick talking I have never felt rushed by him. I do notice that all these negative reviews seem to surround someone who was dismissed. Perhaps he is not the only problem. I have had docs that I did not mesh well with in the past. Perhaps this is that. I don't know and I don't care. He's a great doctor for me

October 21st, 2016
Long Winded
I've never really had much of an issue with Dr. Johnston. He knows his stuff and is a nice guy. He is very long-winded though but "in the grand scheme of everything" isn't the worst thing.. but just in the grand scheme, you know. (he says that constantly). He does seem rushed at times so he talks very fast. I like him though, fine doctor.

October 17th, 2016
Disheartened
I have recently started with this this physician and I am shocked with how he felt he could speak/treat me. He comes across as an arrogant person. Some may like this, however I did not. When confronted on how implied his demeanor he did not even acknowledge instead he dismissed me. I will never go back to man and I warn others!!!!

October 14th, 2016
Love my doctor
WoW..... what a difference of opinions!!! My husband and I have been seeing Dr Johnston for several years and trust him explicitly! He gives me great advice and understands me! He is very informative and is respectful of me and my concerns! My husband and I hopes he will be our doctor for years to come!!

September 23rd, 2016
I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr Johnston. I have been his patient for 5 years now. He speaks quickly. I feel he needs to tell me as much as he can about my issue and I like this. he has always listened to what I needed to say. He thinks out loud. I have seen doctors who listen, examine, prescribe and then never explain why. reading these reviews I am utterly astounded. He could be Jeckle and Hyde, but he is definitely the doctor for me.

August 9th, 2016
Shocked
I am shocked with how this PCP treated me and never been talked to or treated so poorly in all the years of seeing a physician. I agree with below and hope that Mercy does look at these comments because they obviously need to do something.

April 29th, 2016
Look elsewhere
Horrible. Dr. Johnston has no interest in what you (the patient) has to say. He is interested in belittling you and telling you how you should live your life. Good luck getting treated for the actual problem. Narcissism at it's finest!

March 24th, 2016
I really wish Mercy would pay attention to the reviews on this physician. All of the negative reviews are spot on as I had a horrendous experience as well.

February 18th, 2016
Narcissistically over bearing
If you don't mind being treated like you are clueless about your health and don't dare to question him you'll be good. I was released from his care because he can't handle someone questioning his diagnosis eve though I had a terrible cough for over two months. An over inflated, narcissistic complex who talks more to hear himself talk than what you have to say. I'm sure the staff is tired of the blathering dribble coming out of his mouth. Good riddance. A Quack he is not but if you are a patient I would DUCK out.

January 12th, 2016
No compassion
I have never witnessed such arrogance before in my life. Very unprofessional and did not help with my care.