Dr. Jeremy Johnston Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Johnston?

Talks too much

Posted on August 27th, 2017

Refuses to listen and prefers to spend appointment talking instead of listening. Makes judgements and diagnosis without evidence or listening to patients. Has missed correct diagnosis because of preconceived notions of patients without paying attention to facts.

Posted on July 11th, 2017

Great doc. Long winded but not disrespectful. He is human like everyone else. I asked a question that stumped him, and he looked up the answer with me. I've never felt to be a part of my own care until him. He pushes me to be involved. I can see what people mistake as arrogance, but I don't view it that way. My 2 cents. I'll stay with him.

Posted on June 8th, 2017

I should have done research like now before scheduling with him. I will not return due to his bedside manner and the negative comments are accurate.

Moving on

Posted on March 16th, 2017

I have tried to give him a chance but his bedside manner is constantly poor during each visit. I like the one before have not been dismissed, however am choosing to take my care elsewhere. He does act arrogant while in the exam room along with talking quickly and too much. He does make you feel belittled when asking about your care, which is SAD when he chose to do this profession.

Read his REVIEWS

Posted on December 13th, 2016

I am unhappy with my service and have not been dismissed from his care, however I am going to remove myself from his care. Many of the negative comments are spot on with how he has made me feel. Yes he does talk fast and TOO much! Not always about what can help me with my care either. Caution to not question about your care unless you want to feel belittled.

Posted on December 6th, 2016

Great doctor. Is long winded. Never thought he was arrogant. Always spends as much time as I need. Other than his quick talking I have never felt rushed by him. I do notice that all these negative reviews seem to surround someone who was dismissed. Perhaps he is not the only problem. I have had docs that I did not mesh well with in the past. Perhaps this is that. I don't know and I don't care. He's a great doctor for me

Long Winded

Posted on October 21st, 2016

I've never really had much of an issue with Dr. Johnston. He knows his stuff and is a nice guy. He is very long-winded though but "in the grand scheme of everything" isn't the worst thing.. but just in the grand scheme, you know. (he says that constantly). He does seem rushed at times so he talks very fast. I like him though, fine doctor.

Disheartened

Posted on October 17th, 2016

I have recently started with this this physician and I am shocked with how he felt he could speak/treat me. He comes across as an arrogant person. Some may like this, however I did not. When confronted on how implied his demeanor he did not even acknowledge instead he dismissed me. I will never go back to man and I warn others!!!!

Love my doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2016

WoW..... what a difference of opinions!!! My husband and I have been seeing Dr Johnston for several years and trust him explicitly! He gives me great advice and understands me! He is very informative and is respectful of me and my concerns! My husband and I hopes he will be our doctor for years to come!!

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr Johnston. I have been his patient for 5 years now. He speaks quickly. I feel he needs to tell me as much as he can about my issue and I like this. he has always listened to what I needed to say. He thinks out loud. I have seen doctors who listen, examine, prescribe and then never explain why. reading these reviews I am utterly astounded. He could be Jeckle and Hyde, but he is definitely the doctor for me.

Shocked

Posted on August 9th, 2016

I am shocked with how this PCP treated me and never been talked to or treated so poorly in all the years of seeing a physician. I agree with below and hope that Mercy does look at these comments because they obviously need to do something.

Look elsewhere

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Horrible. Dr. Johnston has no interest in what you (the patient) has to say. He is interested in belittling you and telling you how you should live your life. Good luck getting treated for the actual problem. Narcissism at it's finest!