A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Kaslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Kaslow, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaslow
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kaslow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Kaslow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaslow graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Elliott Kaslow MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy E. Kaslow practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Kaslow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Kaslow practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists and Santa Ana Allergists.