A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Kaslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Kaslow, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Kaslow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaslow graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Elliott Kaslow MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy E. Kaslow practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Kaslow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Kaslow practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists and Santa Ana Allergists.