Allergist & Immunologist, Internist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist

by Kerry on Mar 17th, 2015

Very knowledgeable and includes natural treatments in his practice. The best of both worlds.

grateful to have found Kaslow show details grateful to have found Kaslow
by Lena on Mar 11th, 2015

I trust this doctor implicitly. He'll search until he finds a resolution. Great intuition. Genius.

Nov 30th, 2011

So far so good. show details So far so good.
Jun 30th, 2011

I find this doctor intelligent, up to date on his research. He was able to find heavy metal toxicity and also a problem with my immune system. So far, every other doctor said that I was just fine. I am not feeling better yet, but hopefully in time, his solutions will lead me to a better state of health.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
May 31st, 2011

If you are open to holistic medicine he is the best, most thorough and trustworthy doctor you can find. His bedside manner is great too- he cares to find what's wrong and then he fixes it.

rjr show details rjr
May 4th, 2011

great doctor highly recommend really understands what to do with symptoms great nutritional supplement understanding unlike most doctors who have no idea except to prescribe medications that do not work great listener

A Gift to Patients show details A Gift to Patients
Sep 4th, 2010

Dr. Kaslow is one of those doctors you dream of finding. I absolutely love that he is intelligent without being arrogant. He looks for the root of the problem and is aware of the processes by which healing occurs. I never leave this office feeling like I was rushed through and have no answers. He won't quit trying to help me unless I do. We work together because, even though he's the one with the medical mind, he listens to what I say about my body. Because of him I was able to beat a diagnosis of major depressive disorder and kick prescription anti-depressants. Prior to seeing him, I spent two years looking for help and saw 3 internists and 3 psychiatrists who were unable to get to the root of my problems.

Survivor show details Survivor
Aug 4th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Kaslow to anyone who wants to know WHY they are sick and prevent further occurances. He attacks the problem not just covers it up with pain killers or other medications. He encourages taking control of your wellness with your diet and supplementation. He has state of the art diagnosis tools that are fabulous. He has been a prevention doctor in keeping my cancer in remission, not just "well it's not here yet" like my oncologist would tell me. My whole family has benefited in controlling heart disease, arthritis, cancer, allergies, headaches, etc. He may not have the best bedside manner, but he sure puts his whole intellect and background to help me be whole and well.