Dr. Jeremy Kaslow MD Patient Reviews

February 23rd, 2017
Watch out for this doctor if you have Lyme Disease!!!!!!!
My husband went to this doctor, it was a nightmare. The following is a list of complaints, and a warning to all those suffering from Lyme Disease to stay away from this doctor. 1) Called office twice, to confirm that they had hyperbaric oxygen chamber treatments, both times they said they did. My husband showed up for the appointment, no treatments. 2) Intake papers, ask how much your willing to spend for treatment. Sure no one has ever seen that on any doctor form. 3) When you get to the office, they make you sign a whole group of documents to protect this doctor from a lawsuit. 4) Waited until 11:30 to see doctor, appointment was at 8:30am, sat in exam room waiting for forty five minutes. 5) Doctor had all kinds of treatments for my husband and told him their was no real cure. 6) Charge you to email your results for the blood work they run, $35.00 to email, and they don't do it until a day before your appointment, guess that way they can charge you for a missed appointment based on cancellation of twenty four hours, cancellation fee is total cost of appointment. Where has anyone seen that before with other doctors. 7) Intake papers ask if you want to be billed or use your credit card for future visits. My husband had his one and only phone consultation, we had instructed them to bill us and they charged the credit card used at the initial visit without our authorization. 8) My husband found a doctor who is a specialist in Lyme and saw him a week later. He put him on a new drug, just released by the FDA, . 9) If you have Lyme Disease, go to Dr. Fildei, Whitaker Wellness Institute and see this doctor, he is a specalist in Lyme disease and will take your insurance.

March 17th, 2015
Very knowledgeable and includes natural treatments in his practice. The best of both worlds.

March 11th, 2015
grateful to have found Kaslow
I trust this doctor implicitly. He'll search until he finds a resolution. Great intuition. Genius.

November 30th, 2011

June 30th, 2011
So far so good.
I find this doctor intelligent, up to date on his research. He was able to find heavy metal toxicity and also a problem with my immune system. So far, every other doctor said that I was just fine. I am not feeling better yet, but hopefully in time, his solutions will lead me to a better state of health.

May 31st, 2011
Amazing Doctor
If you are open to holistic medicine he is the best, most thorough and trustworthy doctor you can find. His bedside manner is great too- he cares to find what's wrong and then he fixes it.

May 4th, 2011
rjr
great doctor highly recommend really understands what to do with symptoms great nutritional supplement understanding unlike most doctors who have no idea except to prescribe medications that do not work great listener

September 4th, 2010
A Gift to Patients
Dr. Kaslow is one of those doctors you dream of finding. I absolutely love that he is intelligent without being arrogant. He looks for the root of the problem and is aware of the processes by which healing occurs. I never leave this office feeling like I was rushed through and have no answers. He won't quit trying to help me unless I do. We work together because, even though he's the one with the medical mind, he listens to what I say about my body. Because of him I was able to beat a diagnosis of major depressive disorder and kick prescription anti-depressants. Prior to seeing him, I spent two years looking for help and saw 3 internists and 3 psychiatrists who were unable to get to the root of my problems.

August 4th, 2010
Survivor
I would highly recommend Dr. Kaslow to anyone who wants to know WHY they are sick and prevent further occurances. He attacks the problem not just covers it up with pain killers or other medications. He encourages taking control of your wellness with your diet and supplementation. He has state of the art diagnosis tools that are fabulous. He has been a prevention doctor in keeping my cancer in remission, not just "well it's not here yet" like my oncologist would tell me. My whole family has benefited in controlling heart disease, arthritis, cancer, allergies, headaches, etc. He may not have the best bedside manner, but he sure puts his whole intellect and background to help me be whole and well.