A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Kaufman, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Kaufman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Reproductive Medicine
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kaufman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy D Kaufman MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Kaufman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Kaufman practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, CT and Trumbull, CT.
See Fairfield Urologists.