A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Khan, Pediatric Cardiologist, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Khan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Khan has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy S Khan MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy S. Khan practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Khan practices Pediatric Cardiology near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, GA and Dawsonville , GA.
See Cumming Pediatric Specialists.