A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Khan, Pediatric Cardiologist, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Khan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Khan has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy S Khan MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy S. Khan practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Khan practices Pediatric Cardiology near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, GA and Dawsonville , GA.
See Cumming Pediatric Specialists.