Dr. Jeremy Khan, MD
Pediatric Cardiologist, Cardiologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 3rd, 2015

Excellent Physician with a great bedside manner Recommend strongly

Jan 19th, 2015

Our daughter has been a patient of Dr. Khan's for 8 years. He has consistently given her outstanding care, as well as has a great bedside manner. We recommend him without hesitation.

Mar 28th, 2013

Absolutely love him. Excellent bedside manor. I would highly recommend him.

Excellenr show details Excellenr
by Jane on Mar 9th, 2013

Dr. Khan and his staff were incredible. They extremely encouraging and I highly recommend him. Great experience!

Friendly doctor, courteous staff show details Friendly doctor, courteous staff
Jan 30th, 2013

Took my 2yr old daughter in to John's Creek office for investigation of a heart murmur. Very clean, modern office with lots of toys for the kids in the waiting area. All the staff was very friendly and patient with my very non-cooperative 2yr old. We only briefly met with the Dr., but he was very courteous and friendly during this time.

Jan 19th, 2012

My child was very comfortable with the doctor and his staff. He spent enough time wikth me to make sure that I fully understood my child's condition and answered all of our questions.

emergency visit show details emergency visit
Sep 7th, 2011

very compassionate and professional staff. Dr. Khan treated my daughter as a pt. and person with a voice.

My Daughter's Heart Murmur show details My Daughter's Heart Murmur
by L.C. & Dorothy Clark on Aug 4th, 2010

My daughter, Darlena was diagnosed with a "heart murmur" back in 2008. Since then, she has been seen by Dr. Kahn on a yearly basis. Thank God, there is only a slight murmur (not in need of medication). She is able to confidently participate in Marching Band as a Colour Guard and other outdoor activities. She swims like a fish. Dr. Kahn gives my husband and I assurances and the warnings to look for in Darlena's condition and we are so appreciative for his "way" - the manner in which he speaks to us with compassion and genuine concern for our baby daughter. May he live rich and long in his profession, as well as his personal life. The Clarks.