A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Koppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Koppel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koppel
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Koppel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Koppel, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koppel graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koppel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Louis Koppel MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy L. Koppel practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Koppel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Koppel practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.