Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Koppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Koppel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koppel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koppel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Koppel, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koppel graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koppel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Louis Koppel MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy L. Koppel practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Koppel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Koppel practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists and Glen Oaks Geriatric Doctors.