A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Korman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Korman, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Korman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Korman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Eric Korman MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy E. Korman practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Korman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Korman practices Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.