A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Korman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Korman, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Korman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery, gastric bypass surgeon, and lap band surgeon.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Korman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Korman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeremy E. Korman practice?
Dr. Jeremy Korman practices Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.