A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Korman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Korman, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korman
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Korman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Korman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Korman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Eric Korman MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy E. Korman practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Korman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Korman practices Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.