A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Brown is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Lynn Brown MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Brown practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Hospitalists, Lubbock Internists, and Lubbock Hospice & Palliative Specialists.