More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy King
Dr. Jeremy King, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI, with another office in Aiea, HI. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. King is affiliated with Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children and Pali Momi Medical Center. Dr. King has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremy King has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
Dr. Jeremy King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr. Stuart Rusnak
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Honolulu, HI 0 mi49
Dr. Ann Kang
Honolulu, HI 0 mi1
Dr. Robert Wilkinson
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Honolulu, HI 0 mi46