A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Lichtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Lichtman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichtman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lichtman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lichtman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeremy O. Lichtman practice?
Dr. Jeremy Lichtman practices Pediatrics near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Pediatricians.