A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Lichtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Lichtman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichtman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lichtman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Owen Lichtman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy O. Lichtman practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Lichtman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Lichtman practices Pediatrics near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Havertown Pediatricians.