A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Lieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Lieb, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Lieb, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieb graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lieb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Isaac Lieb MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy I. Lieb practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Lieb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Lieb practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Surgery near Antioch, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Antioch Urologists and Antioch Surgeons.