A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Lough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Lough is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lough graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Lough has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- University Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy David Lough MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Lough practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Lough has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Lough practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.