Dr. Jeremy Luedtke Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Luedtke?

hernia repair/bad mesh removal

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Dr. Luedtke came top recommended for this..doing robotics..he explained things, shared with me and my family with me, unlike other surgeons he had this sincerity of care about your outcome and shared that he treated each patient as if they were his wife or child on that operating table...that amount of compassion and with his skillset, helped me feel safe and gave me a lot of trust in him beyond words...it is important to have someone that really is well skilled and cares for his patients, a treaure of a surgeon/doctor. If I ever need anything more done, this is the only Doctor I ever want to take care of me, I have had plenty of bad operations, and he had to repair me....and has my trust...I pray he will be there for me again. God bless Dr. Leudtke and his staff, they are all angels.

Posted on June 8th, 2017