Dr. Jeremy Mabe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Mabe?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Mabe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 28th, 2016

Dr Mabe has been my daughters doctor for some time now. She was seeing another doctor in that group and I not pleased with this doctor. Dr .Mabe is the best doctor I have ever taken my daughter to. He is very friendly and takes his time with his patients. If you are looking for a good doctor he is a wonderful choice.

August 17th, 2016

Dr.Mabe is an all around great physician! He has been my 11 yr old sons primary care physician since he was 2!

June 21st, 2015

Dr & nurse and staff are great don't like the phone & message service since the move. Not enough people to answer the phone. But I love how all staff cares about the pt. I will never change Drs. And love Leeann.

September 4th, 2014

Not a good dr.

January 17th, 2013

I was one of another Doctor's patients who that particular doctor just up and left her practice. All her patients were thrown onto Dr Mabe. Let me tell you, I trust this man with my life. He is no nonsense and will tell you like it is with tact and compassion. He has been THE BEST doctor I have EVER had and that is saying alot. Im soooo thankful that I was dropped into his lap and his practice. We are blessed to have such a kind and caring Doctor. his PA-C is awesome too! It is a bit difficult to get in to see the good doc sometimes but depending on your situation, it can be worked around.

October 18th, 2012

BEWARE - LONG WAIT TIMES - UNFRIENDLY DOCTOR

I saw this doctor over twenty times and he is obstinate, unfriendly, does not respond to phone calls when needed after an office visit so you have to make another appointment and come back in to the office to get a question answered, and will not see you again if you miss appointments with NO WARNING - he has done this to numerous patients and we have run into each other at our new doctor's offices. Dr. Jeremy Mabe is NOT the doctor that you can trust with your health.

October 18th, 2012

A VERY DISSATISFIED PATIENT

VERY LONG WAIT TIMES. UNFRIENDLY STAFF, UNABLE TO GET A CALL BACK WHEN I NEEDED ONE. POOR, POOR, POOR - GO ELSEWHERE.

July 24th, 2012

I stopped at this doctor for a b 12 perscription and a handicaped parking permitI was told i did not qualify, but he gave a perscription for a med that made me a falling down drunk! i have fallen and wrenched my sholder and knocked out some front teeth! All of this time he ordered test after test including a Pulminary test, but yet he claim i don't qualify for a sticker! what cives?

December 11th, 2009

Awesome

I switched my daughter to doctor Mabe and he has been awesome, he's very thorough and answered all my question in full detail. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 26th, 2016